Buying a 2 bedroom condo in Toronto – What You Should Know
A condo is a type of home ownership. The individual units of a larger complex are not rented instead sold to individual. The condos downtown Toronto can be townhouses, commercial warehouses or renovated apartments. Any multi-unit structure can be turned into condominiums. Many people living in large city opt for 2 bedroom condo Toronto instead of paying rent on an apartment. It is best to look for a condo by contacting a realtor as they will have more properties for sale and it is ideal to opt for a realtor who specialises in selling of condos. Let’s see here some of the tips as to how to finalise on the condos.
- First of all, you should know what is your budget and your annual income. By doing this, you will know how much you can spend each month for a 2 bedroom condo Toronto.
- You should scrutinize the neighbourhood very carefully along with the developments where you are considering buying a condo. Also check the size of the property and check as to how it is maintained.
- Ask the current residents as to how often maintenance and repair work are done.
- Check the effectiveness of soundproofing between the condos.
- Also check the distance from movie theatres, grocery stores, restaurants, metro stations, hospitals, pharmacies, etc.
- Find out about parking, guest parking spots and if you do how many
- Check for the amenities – storage, security, etc.
- Before you sign any papers, please scrutinise it very closely and inspect the rules of the Home Owner’s Association (HOA) which govern the functioning of the condo development. You might also find some restrictions which may not go well with your lifestyle. For example, you should check whether you can have pets in your condo development.
- Before finalising inspect closely everything in the condo to make sure that everything is up to par. You can also ask your family member or friends to look at the condo and can have second opinion from them.
- You should also check how many members should stay in the condos.
Thus, buying condos downtown Toronto is not only gives you a comfort living but is also a great investment. Especially, when you buy through the experienced realtor they will provide you with the best condos in the city.