St. Regis Residences Sunny Isles Beach is located at 18801 Collins Avenue. Consisting of two towers with 435 linear feet on the Ocean – 4.7 acres with unobstructed views of the ocean and west side.
Fortune International Group and Chateau Group, renowned leaders in South Florida luxury real estate, have partnered to develop and market this extraordinary property. The St. Regis Hotel Co. is managing all services, bringing to residents its exquisite attention to every detail and continued commitment of exceptional service delivered right in the comfort of your own home.
World-renowned architectural firm Arquitectonica, led by Bernardo Fort-Brescia, a Miami resident since 1977, is to be credited for the impeccable design of the building while Brazilian designer, Patricia Anastassiadis, envisioned the interiors. The latter previously designed 57 Ocean in Miami Beach in addition to many Global Five Star resort properties and private residences worldwide.
- 2 Bedroom Residences
- 3 Bedroom Residences
- 4 Bedroom Residences
- Sky Villas and Penthouses
- Spacious floorplans boasting unobstructed ocean, city and Intracoastal views
- Ceiling heights clearing 10’, and clearing 12’in penthouses
- Fully finished with flooring
- Private elevator and entry foyer in all residences
- Service elevators
- Italian-designed kitchens with quartz countertops
- Miele appliances including a wine cooler
- Walk-in closets in all primary bedrooms
- Laundry rooms with full-size washer and dryer
- Smart home technology ready
Property and Building Features
- 70,000 sq. ft. of amenities
- Impressive two-story lobby
- 8 guest suites per tower
- Completely private residential building with no hotel component