2 Tecumseth Condos is a development by TAS and Woodbourne Canada Management, Inc. located at 2 Tecumseth St, Toronto. Offering a total of 920 units at 31 and 23 storeys tall.
Located in the heart of Toronto’s arts and entertainment corridor, 2 Tecumseth is an incredible community that embraces the complexities and contradictions that make neighbourhoods great.
The design thoughtfully considers the century-old Wellington Destructor garbage incinerator, opening up views and access to this iconic local landmark. Portions of the former abattoir, existing historic smokestack and scale will be preserved.
- A five-acre site whose dramatic topography echoes the now buried Garrison Creek
- Approximately 1,000,000 square feet of mixed-use development including for-sale condominiums, purpose-built rental, affordable housing, commercial, office, retail, light industrial, community and event spaces
- Five buildings, including two towers (one 24 and one 31 storeys), one mid-rise (seven storeys) and two low-rises (both two storeys)
- Nearly 1.5 acres of public realm improvements and new parks
- A four-metre-wide bike path along the site’s southern boundary
- Underground parking spaces for approximately 1202 bicycles and 410 vehicles