The Goode Condos by Graywood Developments is located at 33 Parliament Street, Toronto. Offering a total of 542 units at 32 storeys-tall.
Graywood Developments introduces another landmark community within one of Toronto’s iconic neighbourhoods – The historic Distillery District.
As one of the final parcels of land to be developed in this neighbourhood The GOODE Condos is a once in a lifetime chance to own a part of history.
With the introduction of The GOODE the charming distillery laneways extend all the way to your front door providing direct access to the district and new retail public piazza where residents will be able to enjoy business shops and cafes.
Views across the city and the lake. Crisp architecture and with a podium that blends perfectly into its surroundings.
Located in the Distillery District, a hub of culture and creativity and one of Canada’s most sought-after destinations for art, culture, entertainment, dining, and retail. Steps to many Distillery District and local favourites.
Well-connected to transit, highways, bike paths and trails. And new bi-directional bike lanes, proposed along Mill Street and the Esplanade from Yonge all the way to Bayview, will make it even easier to connect to existing bikeways on Bayview, Cherry St., Lower Sherbourne and Yonge.
Living, working and learning in the downtown east, with a walk score of 93, a transit score of 100 and a bike score of 100! Just wait for the updated scores after the new Corktown station is finished next door!
• Walk to the new Corktown station in 7 minutes! (current bus stop – 1 min walk)
• Walk to either George Brown campus in under 10 minutes! OR Bike in 4!
• Walk to the Distillery in 0 minutes
• Walk to Corktown commons 18-acre park in 12 minutes
• Walk to St. Lawrence Market in 10 minutes
• Walk to a dog park about 4 minutes away
• Walk to East Harbour in only 17 minutes! (with 50,000 jobs coming)
• Walk to the all-new Parliament slip – in 1 minute
• OR Drive / Bike / TTC anywhere in minutes!