Radio Arts Condos is a development by Canlight located at 206 King St W, Hamilton. Offering a total of 122 units at 14 storeys tall.
A boutique condominium ready to infuse new energy into a key corner of downtown Hamilton. At 14-storeys, 122 suites, it’s an intimate condominium conceptualized by KNYMH Architects that has been designed in the spirit of the past while rising up for a beautiful second act. Baudit Interior Design has envisioned meticulously appointed amenity spaces along with the residential suite finishes.
Located at the centre of a vital pocket of downtown Hamilton: King Street West
Enjoy the convenience that comes with downtown Hamilton accessibility. Radio Arts provides walkable distances to all the shops, restaurants, arts and cultural events you could desire. With easy access to the 403, steps to local transit and just a 4-minute walk to the new future RT, Radio Arts is poised to offer a more urban experience for getting out to get things done or just exploring the city.
Amenities in tune with your lifestyle:
- Café at street level
- Lobby Lounge with private mail & parcel room
- Inspiring Fitness Studio with state-of-the-art equipment
- Coworking & Wi-Fi Lounge with outdoor space
- Social Lounge zones on the penthouse level with bookend rooftop terraces
- 1VALET Digital Concierge
- CLEAR Certified™M – Smart Water & Air Purification system in amenity spaces
The right mix:
- Bus Stop – at the front door
- Future LRT – 4 min walk
- Sobi Bikeshare Station – 5 min walk
- Downtown GO – 12 min walk
- West Harbour G0 – 18 min walk / 4 min drive
- Highway 403 – 4 min drive
- John C. Monro Hamilton Int’l Airport – 17 min drive